Chick Fil A Chocolate Chunk Cookie – A Deliciously Sweet Bite
Have you ever tasted anything more scrumptious than a Chocolate Chunk Cookie from Chick-fil-A? With its rich chocolaty flavor and pockets of semi-sweet chocolate chips, it’s no wonder these cookies have become a popular treat.
This mouth-watering cookie is the perfect way to end a night or turn a bad day around. Not only is it sinfully yummy, but it’s also super easy to make. All you need is a few simple ingredients and a little bit of time to whip up a batch of these delectable treats.
– 2 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour
– 1 teaspoon of baking soda
– 1 teaspoon of salt
– 1/2 cup of butter, softened
– 1 cup of packed light brown sugar
– 1 cup of granulated sugar
– 2 teaspoons of pure vanilla extract
– 2 large eggs
– 2 cups of semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 375°F and line baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. In a medium bowl, sift together flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
3. In a separate large bowl, beat together the butter, sugars and vanilla extract.
4. Beat in eggs, one at a time until incorporated.
5. Gradually add the flour mixture to the egg mixture and mix until just combined.
6. Stir in the chocolate chips.
7. Using a large tablespoon, drop dough onto parchment-lined baking sheets.
8. Bake for 10-13 minutes, or until the edges are lightly golden brown.
9. Let cool for a few minutes on baking sheet before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
These delicious cookies are a great snack for any occasion. Whether you’re craving a sweet dessert or looking for a cute gift for the holidays, the classic Chick-fil-A Chocolate Chunk Cookie is sure to impress. Try making this tasty treat today and enjoy the warm and gooey goodness. Bon Appétit!