Deliciously Sweet Jenny Cookies Sugar Cookie Recipe
It’s no secret that sugar cookies are a classic, beloved dessert that bring smiles to faces all around the world. With that in mind, today I’m going to share a wonderfully delicious recipe for Jenny Cookies Sugar Cookie that I’m sure you’ll love!
This scrumptious treat starts with cream cheese and butter for an incredibly creamy texture, then the sugar and eggs give it an extra layer of sweetness. From there, we have a hint of almond extract for a hint of flavor, as well as all-purpose flour, baking soda, and a pinch of salt for structure and stability in the baking process.
Different from many traditional sugar cookie recipes, this Jenny Cookies variety is deliciously unique and flavorfully complex in its delicious structure. The cream cheese and butter merge together to develop an incredibly smooth, cheese-like creaminess throughout, while the hint of almond extract adds an intriguing zing to the palate. That combined with the crunch of the raw cookie makes this recipe delectably perplexing and delightfully bursty.
There’s something very special about this delicious Jenny Cookies Sugar Cookie. It’s a classic recipe, transformed with the addition of cream cheese and almond extract that elevates it to a new level. This wonderful twist can take its place alongside other classic recipes like my Grandmothers Chocolate Chip Cookies, or a Mexican-style Traditional Polvorones Cookies.
So if you’re looking to try something different but still enjoy the classic flavor of a sugar cookie, this recipe is just what you need. So let’s get baking and make some of these delightful treats!
– 8 ounces cream cheese (room temperature)
– 1/2 cup butter (room temperature)
– 1 cup white sugar
– 2 eggs
– 1 teaspoon almond extract
– 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
– 1 teaspoon baking soda
– 1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
2. Cream together cream cheese and butter. Add sugar, eggs, and almond extract and mix until combined.
3. In a separate bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, and salt.
4. Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until combined.
5. On a parchment-lined baking sheet, drop 1 tablespoon scoops of cookie dough. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Allow the cookies to cool before serving. Enjoy!