Though the recipe is simple and traditional in many respects, there’s something unique and special about it that sets it apart. Kylie adds her very own spin on this treat, utilizing ingredients like high-grade dark chocolate, almond milk, and agave syrup. Utilizing these high-quality ingredients, she’s created a truly decadent treat that’s even more delicious than regular old chocolate chip cookies.
That isn’t to say this iconic confection is complicated to make – it’s delightfully simple. Begin by preheating your oven and creaming together the wet ingredients until light and fluffy – that includes softened butter, brown sugar, agave syrup, and almond milk. Once combined, gradually add in the dry ingredients: all-purpose flour, cacao powder, baking soda, and a pinch of salt. Finally, fold in a package of dark chocolate chips and you’re ready to bake!
In the oven, these cookies will puff up ever so slightly, with a crisp exterior and melt-in-your-mouth center. The texture is absolute perfection, perfectly complemented by the bittersweet dark chocolate and the subtle hint of sweetness from the agave syrup. These delectable morsels are sure to be a hit at any gathering, or can be an indulgent treat for a special day at home.
Kylie Jenner’s Chocolate Chip Cookie is an elevated take on a classic comfort food. If you’re looking for a heavenly treat to awaken your taste buds, give these delicious cookies a try.
– 1 cup (2 sticks) of butter, softened
– 1 cup light brown sugar
– ½ cup agave syrup
– 4 tablespoons almond milk
– 2 ½ cup all-purpose flour
– ½ cup cacao powder
– 1 teaspoon baking powder
– 1 teaspoon baking soda
– ½ teaspoon salt
– 2 packages (12 ounces) of dark chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Cream together softened butter, light brown sugar, agave syrup, and almond milk until light and fluffy.
2. Gradually add in all-purpose flour, cacao powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt, mixing until everything is evenly combined.
3. Fold in the packages of dark chocolate chips.
4. Scoop the dough out onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet, pressing down lightly with a fork. Bake in preheated oven for 12 minutes or until lightly golden.
5. Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for several minutes before enjoying.