This is just like spicy chicken wings, only less work and the chicken cooks up nicely in the slow cooker! A quick meal that is super easy and oh so yummy. For crispier chicken, bake in a 400 degrees F oven for the final 30 minutes.
- 12 chicken drumsticks
- 1 (5 ounce) bottle hot red pepper sauce
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 cups blue cheese salad dressing
- Place the drumsticks in a slow cooker, and sprinkle evenly with pieces of butter.
- Pour the hot sauce over the chicken, then season with garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper.
- Cover, and cook on High for 3 hours, or until tender.
- Serve chicken legs with blue cheese dressing on the side.