I have a healthy recipe here for you today…juicy grilled chicken breasts, topped with tomato, garlic and herbs.
For the Chicken
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Montreal Steak Seasoning
- 1/4 cup dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
For the Tomato Topping
- 3 beefsteak tomatoes, diced
- 15-20 basil leaves, roughly chopped
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- juice form 1/2 lemon
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a small bowl, whisk together all ingredients in chicken breast marinade and place in large ziplock bag with chicken to marinate in the refrigerator overnight.
- In a seperate bowl, combine all ingredients in the tomato topping and marinate in the refrigerator overnight.
- The next day, preheat grill to medium high heat.
- Cook chicken breasts for 8 to 10 minutes or until cooked through (165 F).