- 4 ripe Roma Tomatoes or any Vine-Ripen Tomatoes, diced
- 8 slices of freshly baked Baugette or Ciabatta
- 3 cloves of Garlic, peeled, finely chop 2 cloves
- 1 cup Rocket Leaves
- 1 Thyme Sprig
- 1 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- Tuscan EVOO or any other high quality fruity EVOO
- shaved Italian Parmesan
- Fleur de Sel or any Flaky Sea Salt
- Freshly Cracked Black Pepper
- Mix tomatoes, 1 Tbsp EVOO, thyme sprig, chopped garlic and pepper in a bowl and let it marinate for 15 mins.Stir occasionally.
- Lightly brush all sides of bread with EVOO and grill until golden brown.
- Remove from grill and rub all sides with the whole garlic clove.
- Remove thyme sprig from tomato mixture and serve on top of bread.
- Sprinkle salt, scatter Parmesan and Rockets.
- Drizzle a little EVOO and balsamic vinegar. Serve.