Reinventing Cajun Delight With Guy’s Amazing Cajun Chicken Alfredo
Oh my goodness – would you just look at this dish! It’s Guy’s Cajun Chicken Alfredo and it takes Cajun style cooking to a whole new level of deliciousness. This unique recipe is a modern take on rustic and traditional Louisiana flavors, a perfect marriage of succulent chicken, smoky crawfish tails, creamy Alfredo sauce and kickin’ Cajun spices.
-1 lb. chicken breasts, sliced into cubes
-2 cloves garlic, minced
-1 red bell pepper, sliced
-1 cup cooked crawfish tails
-1/4 cup Cajun seasoning
-3/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
-1/2 cup heavy cream
-2 tablespoons olive oil
-4 tablespoons butter
-1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
-1/4 cup white wine
-Salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet and add the chicken cubes and bell pepper. Cook over medium high heat, stirring frequently, until chicken is cooked through.
2. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute.
3. Add the crawfish tails, Cajun seasoning, and nutmeg. Cook, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes.
4. Add the butter and cook, stirring constantly, until the butter is melted.
5. Add the heavy cream and Parmesan cheese and cook, stirring constantly, until the sauce thickens.
6. Add the white wine, simmer for 2 minutes and season with salt and pepper to taste.
7. Serve over cooked pasta.
Guy’s Cajun Chicken Alfredo is an intoxicating combination of exquisite flavors and textures. The bold, smoky Cajun spices, pungent Parmesan cheese, and silky Alfredo sauce combine to make an irresistibly flavorful dish that is sure to tantalize your taste buds and make your mouth water. Thanks to Guy, you can enjoy a savory Louisiana-style feast with an effortless modern twist. Enjoy this amazing Guy’s Cajun Chicken Alfredo with a glass of chilled white wine for a memorable culinary experience!