Adobo Seasoning Chicken: An Authentic Mexican Twist
If you’re looking for an exciting and flavorful way to cook up your regular chicken dinner, try adobo seasoning! Blending Mexican and Spanish influences, adobo seasonings are a unique way to round up all the essential ingredients and create a delicious dish.
This adobo seasoning chicken combines the perfect blend of spices and herbs to bring out the greatest flavors in the dish. Using only a few simple ingredients, you can create an impressive yet straightforward dinner that the whole family can enjoy.
– 4 chicken breasts
– 2 tablespoon chili powder
– 2 teaspoon ground cumin
– 1 teaspoon garlic powder
– 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
– 1 teaspoon sea salt
– 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
– 2 tablespoon olive oil
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 C).
2. In a small bowl, mix together chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, smoked paprika, salt, and pepper.
3. Rub the seasoning mix over both sides of the chicken breasts, making sure to get an even application.
4. Heat the oil in an oven-proof skillet over medium heat. Add the chicken breasts and sear each side of the chicken for 1-2 minutes.
5. Transfer the skillet to the oven and roast for 25 to 30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
6. Allow the chicken to rest for five minutes before serving. Enjoy!
Adobo seasoning chicken is an easy yet delicious dinner that is sure to bring life to your mealtimes. It has a unique flavor profile coming from its Mexican influence, and the long slow cooking of the chicken gives it an irresistibly succulent taste. If you’re tired of plain roasts and stir-fries, adobo seasoning chicken is a great way to introduce some lively international flavors into your dinner dishes. And, if this recipe for adobo seasoning chicken doesn’t quite tickle your fancy, there are plenty of other Mexican-inspired dishes you can try, from tacos and burritos to ensaladas and enchiladas. Bon appetite!