Hands down this is the easiest way to make a meal for your family that is both delicious and economical. Place chicken and vegetable in crock pot & cook all day while you are at work. The juices make your gravy and hey presto you are done. If you are not using a crock pot for your family cooking you should be.
- 1 whole chicken
- Sachet of french onion soup mix.
- your fav vegetables
- Wash the chook and pat it dry with some absorbent paper towel.
- Rub the french onion mix all over the chook.
- Put the chicken on the slow cooker and set to low.
- Feel free to add potatoes, onions, carrots or pumpkin.