I present to you of the most hassle free cheesecake recipes I have ever seen. I know people like to chop and change recipes so here are some good ideas that I have come up with while making this blueberry cheesecake. To keep this baby slim use 1 package of regular cream cheese in combination with one low fat to keep things as healthy as possible. You can make make a nice sauce for this cheesecake just using the juice from the blueberries be they fresh or frozen. If you love lemon like I do then grate a touch of lemon rind and use that to give the flavor a nice little kick.
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups frozen blueberries, dry pack
- 1/3 cup blueberry jelly
- Combine crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar and butter. Pat mixture into the bottom of a 9 inch springform pan.
- Mash cream cheese until soft and creamy. Gradually beat in sour cream, 3/4 cup sugar, vanilla and flour. Beat in eggs one at a time.
- Pour mixture into crumb-lined pan. Bake in a preheated 325 degree F oven for 1 hour or until firm to the touch.
- Cool and then remove cake from pan by loosening edges with a knife. Place frozen blueberries on top of cake.
- Melt jelly and spoon over blueberries to glaze. Chill until ready to serve.