I have served these a couple of times at dinner parties and without fail everyone comments how the meat just falls off the bone. Scrumptious is probably the most common adjective that gets thrown around. Preparation is really easy and clean up is even easier especially if you line your pan with foil. Make sure you use a good barbecue sauce it really is important. Serve with some nice roast potatoes or for something different a healthy bed of rice which is wonderful for soaking up all the sauce.
- 2 pounds pork baby back ribs
- 1 (18 ounce) bottle barbecue sauce
- Tear off 4 pieces of aluminium foil big enough to enclose each portion of ribs.
- Spray each piece of foil with vegetable cooking spray.
- Brush the ribs liberally with barbecue sauce and place each portion in its own piece of foil.
- Wrap tightly and refrigerate for at least 8 hours, or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Bake ribs wrapped tightly in the foil at 300 degrees F (150 degrees C) for 2 1/2 hours.
- Remove from foil and add more sauce, if desired.